Sensodyne® Repair and Protect Extra Fresh
- Sensitivity relief*
- Cavity protection
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Daily repair for sensitive teeth†
- Extra freshness
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Extra Fresh helps repair the vulnerable sensitive areas of your teeth with twice-daily brushing. It contains eucalyptus extracts for extra impact freshness, contains menthol to leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Extra Fresh continuously helps repair†, strengthen and protects teeth every day* and with twice-daily brushing it is proven to relieve dentine hypersensitivity.
* With twice daily brushing
† Forms a protective layer over the sensitive areas of sensitive teeth. Brush twice a day for lasting sensitivity protection.
Sensodyne® Repair & Protect toothpaste can actually repair sensitive teeth for lasting sensitivity protection*. The active ingredient in Sensodyne® Repair & Protect, stannous fluoride, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth, to help protect from pain. With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne® Repair & Protect provides proven effective lasting relief from the twinge of sensitivity* and offers everyday cavity protection with fluroride.
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.