Sensodyne Rapid Relief Whitening
- Clinically proven relief in just 60 seconds*
- Long lasting protection with twice daily brushing*
- Helps remove stains for whiter teeth
Sensodyne Rapid Relief Whitening is clinically proven for fast relief of sensitivity*. Its unique formula quickly creates a barrier over sensitive areas of your teeth. It starts by providing relief from the first brush, and with every brush builds ongoing protection*.
*with twice daily brushing
Sensodyne Rapid Relief Whitening contains a unique formulation that is engineered for speed, with a balance of ingredients that can beat sensitivity fast by quickly creating a barrier over exposed dentine.
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Aroma, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Stannous Fluoride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene.
Contains Stannous Fluoride 0.454% w/w, Sodium Fluoride 0.0721% w/w (1450ppm Fluoride).
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times. Minimize swallowing and spit out.
- Always follow the label.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care, if symptom persist or worsen see your dentist.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on advice of a dentist or doctor.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp sensation? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.