Sensodyne® Complete Protection Extra Fresh
- Relieves sensitivity pain*
- Protects enamel
- Extra fresh feeling
- Helps prevent gingivitis*
- Protect against plaque*
- Sensitivity relief*
- Cavity protection
- Fresh taste
- Long lasting Sensitivity Protection*
Sensodyne® Complete Protection® Extra Fresh toothpaste builds a protective layer over the sensitive areas of your teeth for lasting sensitivity protection* – and gives you all the oral care benefits you need in one complete toothpaste. Sensodyne® Complete Protection® Extra Fresh toothpaste also strengthens and re-hardens your enamel, protects against plaque, maintains healthy gums and helps you restore your teeth’s natural whiteness*. Its extra fresh taste leaves a clean feeling in your mouth.
* With twice daily brushing
7 Specially Designed Benefits* - 1 Complete Sensitivity Toothpaste*
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, sodium saccharin, cocamidopropyl betaine.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
- Gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- You have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.