Sensodyne Complete Protection has been specially designed for people with sensitive teeth.
Sensodyne Complete Protection
- Relieves sensitivity sensation*
- Protects enamel
- Fresh feeling
- Protect against plaque*
- Sensitivity relief*
- Cavity protection
- Fresh taste
- Long lasting Sensitivity Protection*
Sensodyne Complete Protection builds a protective layer over the sensitive areas of your teeth for lasting sensitivity protection* and gives you all the oral care benefits you need in one complete sensitivity toothpaste. With brushing twice a day, Sensodyne Complete Protection also strengthens and re-hardens your enamel, protects against plaque, maintains healthy gums and helps you restore your teeth’s natural whiteness.
* With twice daily brushing
7 Specially Designed Benefits* - 1 Complete Sensitivity Toothpaste*
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Aroma, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Limonene.
Contains Stannous Fluoride 0.454% w/w (1100ppm Fluoride).
Brush twice a day and not more than three times. Minimize swallowing and spit out.
- Always follow the label.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care, if symptom persist or worsen see your dentist.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on advice of a dentist or doctor.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp sensation? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.