Sensodyne 24/7 Protection* Cool Gel
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Cavity protection
- Fresh mint taste
Sensodyne Cool Gel toothpaste is a desensitizing toothpaste that comes in a cool blue gel for people who prefer gels. It relieves sensitive teeth by building soothing protection around the tooth*, deep inside the tooth and helps to keep sensitivity from coming back* with twice daily use. Sensodyne Cool Gel toothpaste has a refreshing taste that leaves your mouth feeling clean.
* With twice daily brushing
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, CI42090.
Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.221% w/w (1000ppm Fluoride).
Brush twice a day and not more than three times. Minimize swallowing and spit out.
- Always follow the label.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care, if symptom persist or worsen see your dentist.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on advice of a dentist or doctor.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp sensation? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.