Sensodyne® 24/7 Protection* Gum Care
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Cavity protection
- Healthy gums
- Fresh Taste
Its advance formula builds 24/7 protection against tooth sensitivity. Contains an antimicrobial agaen which with twice daily brushing helps to remove plague above gum line and helps to maintain healthy gums. Plaque build up can lead to gum recession and increased tooth sensitivity. Contains floride to protect against tooth decay.
* With twice daily brushing
Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride.
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, potassium nitrate, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavour, zinc citrate, xanthan gum, CI 77891, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, sodium fluoride, sucralose
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.