Sensodyne 24/7 Protection* Gentle Whitening
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Cavity protection
- Fresh Taste
* With twice daily brushing
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Sucralose.
Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.204% (923ppm), Potassium Nitrate 5% w/w.
Brush twice a day and not more than three times. Minimize swallowing and spit out.
- Always follow the label.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care, if symptom persist or worsen see your dentist.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on advice of a dentist or doctor.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp sensation? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.