Sensodyne 24/7 Protection* Fresh Mint
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Cavity protection
- Fresh mint taste
Formulated to relieve tooth sensitivity, Sensodyne Fresh Mint toothpaste builds a barrier against triggers caused by hot, cold or sweets. Learn more today.
*With twice daily brushing
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Limonene.
Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.221% w/w (1000ppm Fluoride).
Brush twice a day and not more than three times. Minimize swallowing and spit out.
- Always follow the label.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care, if symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on advice of a dentist or doctor.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Individual results may vary.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp tooth discomfort? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Deep Repair
Sensodyne Repair and Protect can help deep repair vulnerable areas that prone to sensitivity and forms a protective layer over the sensitive areas of the teeth. Brush twice a day for lasting sensitivity protection.